Andrew, James, and Ellie
Heidi and Sammie playing some "music"
Thursday, I had the Young Women over for a "surprise breakfast." We kidnapped Stephanie, who is now a college student and no longer in Young Women's. She was surprised! We just brought her back to my house for french toast, sausage, and fresh fruit!
Can you tell some weren't so happy to be awake that early (it was only 7am...sheesh)
Thursday was also the last day of swimming lessons (see the post below).
Friday, Mark took the two older boys to a driving range to hit golf balls. James has quite a knack for golf. He is tons better than I am! He can actually hit the ball, and hit it well. Then we took all the boys to see the Narnia film, Prince Caspian. It was a little dark and over their heads. They still enjoyed the popcorn and the atmosphere of a movie theater.
Today I took the boys to the Tree House museum. We met up with another friend of mine named Heidi. I promise, I do have other friends that are NOT named Heidi!!!!! We lucked out and happened to go to the museum on a free day. We just watched our kids play, run around, and explore. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with this museum. We will definitely come back again sometime.
Rachel, James, Andrew, and Ethan
Heidi and I with our babes
4 comments:
Oh the picture of those young women CRACKS ME UP! So bright and chipper. So glad that you put the effort into making breakfast for them...
I have a friend who went on a streak of trying to date only guys named Dave. I think you should round up some more Heidis to be friends with and see if you can do a play date every single day of a week with a different Heidi. Sheesh, I'm punchy. I should just go to bed : ).
wait a minute..so you have TWO different friends named Heidi? now THAT my dear, is nothing short of amazing...I have no friends named Ardis...go figure....hehehehehe!
Aww Cute.
Sorry I missed that activity. :P
You guys look so cute! I'm glad you had a great time, and how lucky for you it was FREE day! MAn, i wish i'd have been there ;) Cute blog BTW!
Post a Comment