Caleb and I waiting for Andrews preschool class
Andrew's preschool class giving me a "trick" before I give them a treat
The spooky skeleton after preschool trunk or treating
My sweet little Caleb
James before school
After trunk or treating at our church, we came home and found this deer in our yard

It was so close to us, and not afraid at all.
It was so close to us, and not afraid at all.
The boys thought it was pretty cool
We were so thankful for the warm weather. It was a gorgeous day. Some other highlights of the day include, the Whittier Carnival, carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, eating our yummy Halloween dinner, trick or treating around the neighborhood, and then counting up all the candy while watching a spooky Halloween movie!
2 comments:
wow, i can't believe that deer didn't scatter quickly!
Cute costumes! I wish those little cuties could have come trick-or-treating to my door!
Post a Comment