Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry Caleb

I have to start out by apologizing to Caleb. It doesn't seem as bad to dress a girl up in boys clothes, but I guess I should apologize to Sophie too. I'm watching my friends little girl while she and her husband and two older girls are on a Disney Cruise. So, I've had a lot of time to play with the babies!! I've always wanted to see what a little girl of mine would look like.
Before

After

Sophie and Caleb-not only are they little buddies, they are second cousins!

8 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

haha! heidi, you are too funny! i'm sure caleb will really appreciate that picture later. ;)

Heidi said...

Ha ha ha! That is funny! He's very cute as a girl. I can honestly say I've never done that to my boys, but I can also say that I've always been curious what a girl of ours would look like. He'll love you for that, someday.

Jessica said...

Cute! That's funny.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny! That's a cute little she-man you've got there.

Ann said...

So CUTE Heidi! You'll have to show that picture to his wife someday...by the way, i've dressed tylre up in one of kayla's dresses before....because he wanted it on....hmmm....i bet you're so busy with both of them! have fun!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! That made me laugh so hard Heidi!! I love it!!!
You know, there is an option for having a baby to play dress up with all the time..... :)

Katherine said...

okay, the hair bow is hysterical. What a funny thing to do with two babies!!! Love it.

Been thinking of you...there is a young woman in our ward that looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! Every time I look at her I do a double-take. She is so cute and it makes me feel like I am young again!

Carmen/Alan said...

Looks like your little girl is going to be so cute :)