My cousin Chris had this on her blog and tagged everyone, so I decided to play!
Answer the following with only one word.
Where is your cell phone? ....................dresser
Your significant other?.......................handsome
Your hair?....................................highlighted
Your mother? .................................patient
Your father?..................................engineer
Your favorite thing?..........................kids
Your dream last night?........................forgotton
Your favorite drink...........................smoothies
Your dream/goal?..............................mission
The room you're in?..........................bedroom
Your children?...............................cute
Your fear?...................................pain
Where do you want to be in 6 years..........Logan
Where were you last night?..................McDonalds
What you're not?................................boy
Muffins......................................blueberry
One of your wish list items?.................vacations
Where you grew up?...........................Utah
What you read last...........................Newspaper
What are you wearing?........................shorts
Your TV?.....................................old
Your pets?...................................dead
Your computer? ..............................Dell
Your life?...................................wonderful
Your mood?...................................happy
Missing someone?.............................in-laws
Your car?....................................Acura
Something you're not wearing?................sunglasses
Favorite Store?..............................Kohl's
Your summer?.................................fun
Like someone?................................Mark
Your favorite color?.........................blue
Last time you laughed........................today
Last time you cried?.........................forgot
I'm not tagging anyone in particular, just whoever wants to.
2 comments:
I love the tag. Good Job-it was really fun to read.
This is an original tag--informative and yet very succinct--I like it :) You love Kohl's huh? I need to go there more often--I've only been twice...
Post a Comment