Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring=Yard Work

Am I right? It sure does at our house. Every year I feel like I have to start all over, but I guess that's what we get for buying an older home. It's a little frustrating, but each year it does seem to get a little better, at least I hope so.


We tore out 6 trees, planted one, and this is the result! It's still a work in progress.

This area has been a pain in the butt! It was so over grown. Last fall Mark put in this curbing, but as you can see we are trying to grow grass around it.
And of course the canal. It's been so fun to have quite a few duck families this year. The baby ducks are so cute. We have also seen and caught a few snakes.
A few times the momma duck and her babies have come right up to the boys. If Mark or I get near, it scares them away. (The black stuff Andrew is standing on is Mark's waterfall project)

Mark loves this picture. He says Caleb is in a football stance. Down, set, hike.

No comments: