Saturday, January 26, 2008

Holiday and Family Review




We had a great Christmas and New Years! It was definitely a Spiderman Christmas at our house. The boys got, black Spidermans, red Spidermans, the Green Goblin, Venom, the Sandman....I think you get the picture. We had fun visiting with our families and we had a party at our house on New Year's Eve with some friends. Now that the holidays are over, we (okay, me) have been a little stir crazy inside. It has been freezing in Cache Valley the past few weeks. Last week, Mark went to work and it was -14 degrees outside. James started preschool again. He loves it! Mrs. Lee is an amazing teacher and James has two best friends at preschool, Josh and Ben (they are twins). James also enjoys playing with his cousins and is an awesome big brother! He keeps us all laughing and is such a joy to have in our family. Andrew is really dragging his feet when it comes to potty training (okay, me again). I so wanted him to be trained before this baby gets here, but I don't know if that will happen. He is such a sweet little boy and I enjoy our one on one time when James is at preschool. Mark is busy at work these days. It's a good thing, but it can also be stressful for him. He plays ward basketball every Saturday and the boys and I enjoy watching him play. I am just counting down the days until April. It's no secret around here that I don't really enjoy being pregnant. I am feeling better than I was, although last week, I had the urge to grab a spit rag. I still get that overflowing, saliva feeling at night sometimes. There are few more things we need to get done before this baby comes. Buy the boys bunk beds, buy Mark's parents Acura MDX, fix Andrew and James' closet (add shelving), and get the baby room's ready. The only article of clothing that I bought little Caleb is an Aggie T-shirt. The rest of us have one, and I thought it was only fitting that he has one too. We go to many Aggie games throughout the year! That's about it for now. We are happy, healthy, and feel so blessed!

1 comment:

Burt family said...

Heidi,
hey guys! It's fun to see your cute family and I'm glad you're starting a blog. Plan on a few months hiatus after your 3rd is born however. It's a little busy but oh, so fun!! Good luck and keep us posted! We'll have to get all these boys together sometime. Who's in charge of the MU reunion???